Our qualified and trained nurses will give mothers, as well as Dads, full support on basic needs of your newborn that include:
- Handling a newborn, including supporting the baby's neck
- Hygiene and safety, changing diapers, bathing & dressing
- Feeding; bottle and breast feeding support and burping techniques
- Cleaning the umbilical cord
- Caring for a healing circumcision, using a bulb syringe to clear the baby's nasal passages if needed
- Tips for soothing the baby
Having a home nurse stay with your new born for a few days, weeks or more, can give parents the confidence to go at it alone in the weeks ahead. This can be arranged with Sublime Nursing at the later stage of your pregnancy. Contact us for a free consultation now!