Compassionate Elderly Nursing Care Services in Dubai
Growing older comes with many challenges. We can become more prone to injury and susceptible to illness, we sometimes face the onslaught of age-related health conditions such as dementia or Alzheimer’s; or perhaps we are forced to manage heart disease or diabetes. Whatever the challenge, we always wish to maintain as much of our quality of life and independence as possible.
For families, making the decision to take care of an elderly loved one can be stressful and overwhelming. Since taking on the role of full-time carer is a massive undertaking, having some professional support is beneficial for many reasons:
- The patient can enjoy the comfortable and familiar surroundings of home while getting the support they need
- Family can relax and rest assured that their loved one is being cared for by a highly experienced and vetted medical professional
- Social interactions and engagements are maintained, minimising and behavioural and cognitive symptoms
- Bespoke options means services are customised to each individual’s exact preferences and requirements
At Sublime Nursing, our team members are friendly, experienced, fully-licensed nurses that are registered with the Dubai Health Authority.
We provide a full complement of services for seniors, including Dementia and Alzheimer’s home care, elderly care in Dubai, and home nursing services in Dubai. So, whether you require clinical or post operative care, or some practical support with day-to-day activities like walking, dressing, or eating, we are here to help.
- Elderly care Dubai / Senior care Dubai
- Elderly home care Dubai
- Private home nurse Dubai
- Alzheimer home care
- Dementia home care
- Travelling nurse
- Hotel nurse
We will work with you to create a bespoke care package to perfectly match your needs.
Services available include:
- Monitoring vital signs
- Infection control
- Wound and skin care
- Support for external medical appointments
- Bed sore prevention
- Daily living support (bathing, feeding, dressing, etc.)
- Medical record maintenance
- Nutrition therapy
- Toileting and incontinence assistance
- Stabilisation and assistance in light exercise
- Engagement in physical and mental activities
- Diabetes management, assessment and care
To learn more detailed and customised programmes, contact our team today.