Getting older does not mean you lose your independence. It means an increase in demand for your personal support and health care, and assistance with daily activities. At Sublime Nursing, we have the experience in dealing with seniors, and ensuring that they lead a quality of life in the comfort of their own home. Many of us may not have the right family support, or have the budget of hospital expenses for prolonged treatments. Home nursing with Sublime will be the perfect option! The elderly care offered by Sublime Nursing is entirely people- centric, hence providing seniors with a comprehensive flexible options, and more control over their lives. Even though relatives and friends are often more than happy to help, only a trained nurse can provide superior senior home care services while the patient remains in the comfort of their own home. Furthermore, family members can take a break and be rest assured that their loved ones are in good hands. The elderly support and care provided by Sublime Nursing professionals varies from simple, practical support with everyday activities like helping them with personal care such as dressing, washing, medication, and preparing, and eating meals. In addition to the general elderly home health care and support, our dedicated and trained nurses can assist seniors who are suffering from specific age-related health conditions, such as Parkinsons’s, Dementia, Alzeihmer’s, paralysis, Heart Disease, are bedridden, plus other health issues.
Our Invaluable Elderly Care Services in Dubai includes, but not limited to:
- Monitoring vital signs such as temperature, pulse & respiration
- Infection Control; how to minimize infection in the home environment
- Wound care and skin care
- Providing support for external medical appointments
- Preventing bed sores
- Activities of daily living (assisting with baths, feeding, dressing)
- Maintaining a medical records log
- Nutrition therapy
- Assisting with toileting & incontinence issues
- Stabilisation & assistance with walking & light exercise
- Engaging in physical & mental activities
- For diabetic patients: diabetes management, assessment and control and Diabetic foot
Similarly, we give our elderly patients that special attention that they expect, and guide them on ways to regain their independence, or help patients who have just return from surgery.