Getting news that your loved one has Alzheimer’s or Dementia is an uncertain and confusing time. It can be difficult to know what you do and how to cope. You also face the challenge of caring for them as they become increasingly reliant. To ensure they remain safe and comfortable, it’s necessary to arrange specialised full-time supervision.
Sublime Nursing’s Alzheimer's and Dementia Care Program provides a selection of different in-home care options that can be tailored to your loved one’s unique requirements. This personalised service is designed to ease the burden on families and provide some direction at an unpredictable time.
- Help patients feel a sense of calm and remain safe at home
- Bring peace of mind to families
- Encourage patient engagement and social interaction
- Provide patients with mind-stimulating activities
- Help minimise changing behavioral and cognitive symptoms
With our Alzheimer’s and Dementia care nursing care services and supervisory options, you can rest assured that your loved one is getting all the attention and protection they need.